Friday, August 29, 2008

First Post:

Ok, Just thought I would get this first post out of the way and explain the purpose of this blog a little to everyone.

First, there are a couple of things I hope to promote on this blog:
  • Safe and secure use of the internet
  • free and open source software
  • tips to speed up your computer and make it work for YOU.
  • my own weird sense of humor.
I'll Tend to break it down into different sections/themes each week and try to focus on related Items in subsequent posts (but don't hold me to that.) At the very least I will try to post one Item a week, and will take requests if they come in.

I will also probably randomly post unrelated stuff (funny, interesting links, etc.)

Thanks,
K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kent - What's the best way to get spyware or a trojan horse *onto* my computer? Please to advise me.

Kent said...

That's a Great Question SpartyBen. The quickest way to get your computer infected is to use 'Internet Explorer'.

This also brings up the subject for my first Real post 'Browsers', so thanks!

It should be up today.